We would like to assure you that your health is our top priority, and that we are taking all appropriate measures to protect our guests and staff. Every member of our staff has been fully trained in all our new operating protocols. All Villas at Venezia Luxury Living are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each check-out, using certified cleaning and sanitizing products.
We are closely monitoring all the latest guidelines and regulations by the W.H.O. and local authorities, and we fully comply with the following measures to protect our guests and staff:
– An appointed representative is in charge ofensuring that all health and safety measures determined by the government’s orders are implemented.
– We provide each member of our staff with sufficient personal protection measures.
– Hand sanitizers are available in our villas.
– Medical Kits (single-use facemasks and gloves, hand sanitizers, long-sleeved robe) are provided in each villa.
– All our villas are disinfected with a steam cleaner and certified cleaning products prior to your arrival, whereas linen, towels and remote controls are placed in single-use plastic bags after cleaning.
– All pools are monitored for quality of water regularly.
– We are in direct contact with health authorities, in case of a suspected COVID-19 case.
– For the purpose of protecting public health, it is mandatory to keep record of all the guests and staff that have stayed in Venezia Luxury LivingVillas (name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details i.e. home address, phone number, email address), to ensure communication with possible contacts of a later confirmed Covid-19 case.
– Our new check-out time is at 11:00 and check-in at 15:00, to ensure adequate ventilation of the villa, as well as extensive cleaning and sanitization of the premises.
– Make sure that you have filled below link as well before your arrival
Protocol for arrivals in Greece
It is necessary to fill that as otherwise, you will not be able to fly and come to our villa.
– All Venezia Luxury LivingVillas have a private entrance and private outdoor space, to minimize contact with other guests.
– Outside visitors are not permitted throughout your stay.
– Guests are kindly requested to wash their hands regularly with soap and water.
– Payment: we recommend the use of credit cards or online payments for all transactions.
– Should you feel unwell during your stay, you are requested to contact our staff by text message for advice on your next steps.
We look forward to welcoming you to Venezia Luxury LivingVillas for an unforgettable holiday in Faliraki of Rhodes.
For any additional information regarding our health and safety measures, please do not hesitate to contact us.